Therma Tru Entry Doors
Therma Tru Entry Doors- Since pioneering the fiberglass door industry in 1983, Therma-Tru has redefined the industry with high style, high-performance products. That tradition of innovation and superior engineering in design continues today. Therma-Tru continues to lead and grow the industry with innovative and technologically advanced entry and patio door systems. Therma-Tru is the most preferred brand in the industry and they produce a higher quality and better performing product than the competition.
When you purchase an entry or patio door from Therma-Tru, you can rest assured knowing that you’ve purchased a high quality, beautiful product that was built to last.
Therma Tru door materials
Fiberglass – Therma Tru has one of the most extensive selections of doors available. Fiberglass doors that duplicate the look of wood with almost perfect accuracy. Then you have the mid grade fiberglass doors that will give you a wood grain look but at lower cost. If staining the door to look like wood isn’t important but fiberglass makes sense, Look at the the canvas collection or the smooth star collection.
Steel – Therma Tru has a large selection of steel doors to meet almost any need. These doors are easy on your budget yet provide many options to get you to a desirable look.
Therma Tru frame materials
- Composite frames are available and usually used when a door system is exposed to the elements without protection.
- White cap composite frames. A no maintenance frame with a finished white cladding.
- Aluminum extruded exterior frames are a way to provide a finished color with a sturdy low maintenance exterior.
- Wood frames are available to match the various wood species if matching the wood grain fiberglass doors is important.
- Primed wood frames- This is the lowest cost alterative and usually used when the doors system is going to be painted and is out of the immediate weather.